Thursday 17 December 2015

An Energizing Stay at One of the Hotels in Indore

http://www.effotelhotels.com/about-us.html
Having never been to Indore, I was a little skeptical about where I would stay! I have been to Bhopal, and my experience at a hotel there left a sour taste in my mouth. I let my assistant book my stay for me, so that I would not have to spare the effort to look for Hotels in Indore.

When I reached Effotel Hotel, I was surprised to see how huge it was! It seemed almost palatial. My welcome, by the front desk staff and the valet were absolutely delightful. I had no idea that Accommodation in Indore could be that great, because I thought it was a small city. Contrary to my belief, it turned out to be a metropolitan in the making, with many places of interest around the hotel. The hotel was a gorgeous one, with quite affordable prices. There were many restaurants in the hotel, and I tried all of them, going back to some of them time and again with my co workers. I stayed for two whole weeks, and by the time I left I felt like I was leaving my home. Hospitality like theirs is to be seen to be believed, and rest assured, I would be coming back to this place again and again, as and when work calls. But I have also been thinking of brining my family along for a weekend, and let’s see how that pans out. Until I write another review, you are sure to be pampered with aplomb.

No comments:

Post a Comment