Thursday 21 April 2016

Looking for the Best Accommodation in Indore? Check Here As This Might Help!

Indore is the largest city of the Indian state of Madhya Pradesh by population. Popularly referred to as the commercial capital of the state in the media, the city has been a prosperous destination for many business travellers across the planet.

So on my recent business meeting at the city of Indore wasn’t sure which place I should go for.

However, I was confused about the best of Accommodation in Indore available during that time.

With the winters in most part of the country, I was looking for a place with not too cold and not too hot, so when I checked online for 4 Star Hotels Indore was delighted to find this amazing place well known among many business travellers, courtesy leading travel review site- TripAdvisor.

This particular hotel at everything a business traveller requires fulfilling his needs and enjoying their respective stay.

The moment I walked into this hotel, one could particularly feel the warmth in their approach towards their guests.

A refreshing Lime Soda and wet towels were there to welcome me. Check in was extremely smooth and naturally the beautiful rooms which were colour coded on the concept of Vibgyor was extremely attractive.

After a quick bite, I settled down nicely in my comfortable room and enjoyed the amazing internet speed answering my work mails and even had a video chat with my family. Would definitely recommend this hotel to fellow business travellers from Mumbai to come and enjoy the best of hospitality.

 Looking forward to returning again and enjoy the best of hospitality.


No comments:

Post a Comment